Your website has a Menu page that includes photos and descriptions of popular menu items, but does not include prices. The full menu with prices is only available as a PDF file that users can download. That file is located at a specific URL, and the menu links to that URL. For example:
To upload a new printable web menu PDF file, complete the following steps in your website administrative area:
For more information about logging into your administrative area, contact Skyview Development.
- In the left menu bar of the administrative area, go to Media
- The Media Library page opens to display a table of all of the media in your website
- Locate the web menu PDF file by sorting, filtering, or searching through your posts (For example, search for “Menu”)
- Place your cursor over the row that contains your menu and click Delete Permanently
A confirmation dialog box opens. Click OK to confirm the deletion.
- At the top of the page, click Add New
- Upload your new file with exactly the same name as the file that you deleted
- Go to your homepage, and click on the menu link to your menu to confirm your changes