To update information on an existing page, complete the following steps in your website administrative area:
For more information about logging into your administrative area, contact Skyview Development.
- In the left menu bar of the administrative area, go to Pages
- The Pages page opens to display a table of all of the pages in your website
- Locate the page that you want to edit, by sorting, filtering, or searching through your pages
- Click the name of the page that you want to edit
The Edit Page page opens.
- To change the name of your page, edit the text in the top text box
TIP: If you change the name of your page, make sure to edit the Permalink in the section beneath the title box.
- To change the contents of your page, edit the information in the large, centered text box. There are two ways to edit your page using the Visual and Text(HTML) tabs:
- Visual – If you edit on the Visual tab, you will have access to rich format buttons, such as those in Microsoft Word
- Text – If you edit on the Text tab, you can use the included HTML buttons or manually enter any HTML tags and content.
- Media – You can use the Add Media button to upload media files, edit metadata, and insert the media into your page
- In the right column, scroll up to the Publish section and click Update
- Click View page to view your changes